How to contact Kip HennellyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:630.922.6800 ext. 304 Cell Phone:630.248.7728
Kip Hennelly is responsible for the sale and leasing of office and industrial properties in the Metropolitan Chicago markets. Mr. Hennelly has successfully represented companies in the commercial properties marketplace through traditional lease negotiations; build to suits, sale/leasebacks, dispositions, lease document review and consolidations. His background has proven insightful when negotiating for clients and has consistently provided quantifiable value added savings to his clients.
- Recipient – NAIOP Industrial BTS of year – 3M, DeKalb – 2010
- Recipient – NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year – 2003, 2007
- Recipient – NAIOP Industrial Development of the Year – 2006
- Nominated – NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year 2004 & 2005 – Industrial
- Development of the Year 2005 – Industrial Investment Transaction of the Year 2005
- Build-to-Suit of the Year 2002 & 2004
- Recipient – SIOR Chicago Chapter & National Coop Transaction of the Year – 2006
- Nominated Industrial Transaction of the Year – Andrew Corporation – 2006
- Nominated – Greater Chicago Food Depository Build-to-Suit of the Year 2006
- Industrial Suburban Development of the Year 2003 & 2004 – Suburban Industrial Transaction of the Year 2002
- Nominated – Suburban Industrial Development – Melrose Business Center – 2002
- Nominated – Crain’s Chicago Business Industrial Broker of the Year 2001, 2002
Career RelationshipsFirst Group America, Inc.
Metal One, Inc.
Ford Motor Company
ATI Physical Therapy
Parc USA Corporation
Coil Plus, Inc.
Significant Tenant AssignmentsSamsung - 405,000 sf, 650,000 sf DC
ATI Physical Therapy Corporate Headquarters - 120,000 office development
Metal One, Inc. - North America headquarters
Coil Plus, Inc. - Office expansion